The church was built in the middle of the 19th century in the ogival style. Its great curiosity is the entry to the undercroft which is a sort of trapdoor in the parvis of the right transept allowing access to a crypt containing an altar and a statue of the saint. The cave isn't open in free entrance.
Mass: 1st Sunday of the month at 9.30 am and 3rd Saturday of the month at 6.30 pm.
- TYPE OF CULTURAL HERITAGE :
- Patrimoine religieux
- PERIOD OF SITE OR HISTORIC MONUMENT :
- 19th century
- RELIGIOUS HERITAGE :
- ACESSIBILITY :
- Accessible for mobility impaired persons
- Distance from the bus stop :
- 400 m from Ligne 16 stop (St-Nazaire-Frossay)
- Distance from the center (church ) :
- 400 m from the center of Saint-Viaud
- Distance from the sea :
- more than 2 km. from the sea
- 13 km from the sea