Located between Les Pins and L’Ocean, this flourished, quiet and
beautifully maintained park invites you to linger throughout the year.
From the back of the park overlooking steep dunes, you get a beautiful view of the entrance to the Loire estuary.
The site of Le Pointeau was used strategically by the Germans during the Second World War, which is why one finds numerous blockhaus.
Several panels during this discovery will illustrate the military history in our region .
Each panel addresses a specific thème.
All year long 2017
- TYPE OF CULTURAL HERITAGE :
- A park or garden
- PETS :
- Pets allowed
- Category of park or garden :
- VISITS :
- Individual admission (without guide)
- Group admission (without guide)
- Distance from the bus stop :
- 100 m from the free bus Brevibus stop
- 1600 m from Pôle de Bresse - Ligne 15 (St-Nazaire-Pornic) stop
- 1600 m from Pôle de Bresse - Ligne 16 (St-Nazaire-Frossay) stop
- 1600 m from Pôle de Bresse - Ligne 17 (St-Nazaire-St-Brevin) stop
- 700 m from Place d'Ouessant stop - District of l'Ocean - Ligne 1 (Paimboeuf-Nantes) in summer
- Distance from the center (church ) :
- 1,5 km from the center of Saint-Brevin - District of
- Distance from the sea :
- Less than 100 m. from the sea
Parc du Pointeau
Avenue du Maréchal Foch
ST BREVIN LES PINS
Phone : +33 2 40 64 44 44