The bridge celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015 and is now free.
Located 61 meters above the Loire,it is 3.356 km long, with a central span of 404 meters. Each evening,remarkable illuminations depict the elegant structure of this prestigious building.
All year long 2017
- TYPE OF CULTURAL HERITAGE :
- Patrimoine maritime
- PERIOD OF SITE OR HISTORIC MONUMENT :
- 20th century
- Distance from the bus stop :
- 500 m from the free bus Brevibus stop
- 500 m from Place Bougainville stop - (St-Brevin - St-Nazaire) in summer
- Distance from the center (church ) :
- 2,5 km from the center of Saint-Brevin - District of
- Distance from the sea :
- Less than 100 m. from the sea
Saint-Nazaire / Saint-Brevin Bridge
ST BREVIN LES PINS