The forest of Pierre Attelée is one of the only dune forests of Loire-Atlantique. Indeed, his peculiarity is its direct access to the sea, what makes it a site of exception appreciated of Brevinois and tourists.
Only dune forest of our coast, this magnificent place covers 41ha along
the beach Roussellerie.
It consists mainly of pines and oaks.
There are also some poplars, maples and locust trees.
Very hilly, this protected site is especially nice in the summer, thanks to its constant freshness, but in autumn, the amateur will find mushroom species that are very specific.
Access is only permitted on foot.
- TYPE OF SITE :
- Forest, pine forest
- NATURAL HERITAGE CATEGORY :
- Domaine du Conservatoire de l'Espace Littoral
- BEACH CHARACTERISTIC :
- Natural zone
- FACILITIES, ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES :
- PETS :
- Pets allowed
- Pets not allowed during July and August
- Non admis week-end et jours fériés du 1er mai au 30 septembre
Directions to :
Avenue des Pierres Couchées
ST BREVIN LES PINS
Latitude : 47.20464
Longitude : -2.15505
- Distance from the center (church ) :
- 7 km du centre de Saint-Brevin - Quartier des Pins
- 4 km du centre de Saint-Brevin - Quartier de l'Océan
- Distance from the train station :
- 17 km de la gare de Saint-Nazaire
- 14 km. from the train station of Pornic